We are a team of people who share a common heart for the country of Kenya and her people to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost.
API USA partners with pastors, churches and Kenyan leaders to proclaim the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Kenya in both word and deed.
API USA is committed to providing spiritual, fiscal, and corporate resources to the people of Kenya by:
- equipping local pastors and leaders to effectively serve their congregations and communities and to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Kenya
- implementing a comprehensive healthcare delivery system with a concentration in primary care
- developing a three-tiered model to care for orphan and vulnerable children (OVC)
- providing an evangelistic component to all of our areas of ministry to serve as a catalyst for church planting as well as the growth of existing churches
- partnering with local congregations to provide resources to build churches
We believe we are people redeemed and transformed by Jesus and sent out on mission by Him into the world. As ambassadors of Christ we aim to live out three core values in all we do:
Gospel - the good news of the life, sacrifice, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God is central to everything we do.
Mission – by what we say and by what we do we proclaim this good news of the gospel.
Love – the love of God that has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit through the gospel is our motivation for missions.